Watt-Cost Gadget for Windows
About the Gadget: The Watt-Cost is a Windows sidebar gadget which displays live data from your TED5000 Gateway installed at your location (home or office).
Features: The Watt-Cost gadget shows current Watts used, Voltage, and the Cost.
Compatibility: This gadget works on both Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Please help us serve you better by donating (click the Donate button below)
- Click the above Download button to download the gadget install file to your download folder.
- Go to your download folder and double click on the gadget file.
- When prompted for install options with security warning, click on "Install" button. This will create an icon in the gadget gallery and also start the gadget. Note:- The initial data is displayed from the demo gateway available on the TED website.
- Configure the gadget to point to your TED 5000 gateway by clicking on the wrench icon. Enter the gateway IP address and a friendly name in the settings menu.
- With default http port, just enter the IP address without the quotes as in this example - “192.168.1.10”. Note:- The ip address here is just an example.
- For non default http port, enter that port number separated by colon. Example “192.168.1.10:xxxx” where xxxx is your port number. Note:- The ip address here is just an example.
- You can also enter the dynamic DNS URL instead of IP address.
Please email us with your comments/suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2011 Watt-Cost Gadget